Miracle Box helps you flash Mediatek firmware files and stock ROMs which are in.BIN extension or format. Miracle Box has an edge over Piranha Box, which is its capability to flash firmware packages over many other Chipsets and phone brands.
In this guide, you will learn in easy step-by-step approach, how to flash BIN firmware packages with Miracle Box.
- Miracle Box v2.27a -
- MediaTek VCOM USB Drivers -
- MediaTek Phone
- USB Cable
- Firmware Spice_M-5665_MT6252_MIRA.zip
This tip works fine for all computer devices. You must make sure that your computer is well working with all Drivers especially USB drivers. Close other programs during the flashing process. Flashing process worked well on Windows 10, 8 and 7.
MTK Drivers or Miracle driver installation tool
These drivers are very important because they act as coordination between phone and computer as well facilitate flashing process. You may download MTK Drivers and VCom Drivers download Miracle driver installation tool. I recommend you to use Miracle Driver installation tool because it contains all necessary drivers needed for flashing.
Make sure that you use stable USB cable during flashing. If you use damaged one then your may dead or unbrick after flashing.
Download latest Spice M-5665 Stock ROM in according with your phone brand and version. Using different ROM may lead your to unbrick or fail to start or black or white start screen error. Make sure you download stock ROM from trusted sites like need room and others.
Make sure your Spice M-5665 is MTK android devices. This tip is applied to all Android smartphones using MTK chipset.
How to Flash Spice M-5665 Using Miracle Box with Stock ROM Firmware
- Download Miracle Box from the Download Section below this guide.
- Extract the Miracle Box zip file into a folder on your PC.
- Locate Miracle loader.exe from within the Miracle Box folder and double-click it to launch the Miracle loader.exe (preferably, launch it as administrator).
- Wait till Miracle Box opens and the Dashboard is fully loaded.
- Click the MTK Tab and then, tickets Write.
- Select the phone’s chipset from the drop-down menu e.g MTXXX
- Click the folder icon visible to you.
- In the window that pops up, browse or navigate to the folder where you have the stock ROM firmware for the MTK Android device you wish to Flash and select the firmware for the phone model. It should be in a .bin format and then click Open it.
- Click the Start button.
- Switch off the phone (with a charged battery inside it) then connect it to the PC via USB cord. Miracle Box should detect the phone almost immediately.
- Miracle box should begin flashing the firmware, wait till it gets to 100%.
- Once it gets to 100%, close Miracle box and disconnects the phone.
Thanks For Read And Share File Rom Flash