Flash Stock ROM: If you have bricked your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N916S and looking for a way to unbrick it, then you can use Odin and flash the stock ROM of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N916S.
Download Stock ROM Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N916S in Rar/zip form, then extract it on your computer, then install USB Driver on your computer, open Odin then runs to install the firmware.
Firmware File Stock ROM Samsung Galaxy
File Name: N916SKSU2DQJ2_N916SSKC2DQJ2_SKC.zip
How To Flash: Follow How To Flash
you flash the firmware File stock ROM, your device will get back to working condition again. Odin also helps in fixing the boot loop issue on your device.
Follow these steps to enter Download Mode/Odin Mode
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N916S driver software on your computer
- Download and extract the Stock ROM (Official/Original Firmware).
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Home Key + Power Key
- When your device vibrates, release Power key while keep holding the Volume Down key and Home key
- Press Volume Up key to enter Download mode
- which has a green robot figure and “Downloading… Do not turn off target!!
- Your device should be automatically recognized by Odin. At the lower-left of Odin interface, it should show a message that says "Added!" and in the meantime, you should see a light-blue box at the ID: COM section stating "COM:3" (the number depending on which USB port you have plugged the device cable and is irrelevant).
- Whether it is "PDA" or "AP" depends on the version of Odin that you used. But the md5 file goes to either "PDA" or "AP".
- After adding the file, click "Start" to begin the flashing process.
- When the flashing process is done and if everything goes well, you should see a big green box saying "RESET" or "PASSED" (depends on the version of Odin is used). By now, the device should be rebooted and it is safe to remove/unplug your device.